MPSS have many years experience sourcing fabrics and providing solutions to companies on a global scale.
These services include:
- Management and selection globally of primary and secondary suppliers for fabric raw materials for production.
- Negotiation on pricing of sourced materials.
- Development of existing fabrics and new fabrics and finishes on fabrics.
- Development of wash testing and standards which are acceptable and measured with suppliers.
- Analysis of competitor offers in fabrics and threat to business from these newly developed fabrics by competitors.
- Travel to sites and arranging samples from all global suppliers in Asian region and turkey.
- Working with customer laboratories and outside independent laboratories on getting sourced fabrics tested and agreed by customer for their garments.
- Sourcing adhesive products and testing and approval of same for adhesive labelling.
- Follow up trials and developments of new fabrics and report back to customers on same.
- Monitoring of recovery of bad quality fabrics and labels.
- Sourcing and testing of all new machinery globally required for new production methods and developments.
- Sourcing lab equipment for testing and certification on a global basis.